Mental Wellness and Whole Body Health - Hormones: Adrenals
Time & Location
About the Event
This summer, I am hosting Mental Wellness Mondays - a free, weekly virtual series on Mental Wellness and Whole Body Health every Monday starting June 25th through September 10th.
LAST MEETING: We discussed thyroid hormones, metabolism and the importance of self expression and effective communication.
1. Get your thyroid hormones checked and conduct a temperature study to assess your metabolism. Check out this blog post for more information and instructions: https://www.dradeolamead.com/single-post/2018/05/10/Is-it-your-thyroid
2. Refelct on your self expression tendencies. Are they honest and constructive? Check out the non-violent communication model: https://www.cnvc.org/online-learning/nvc-instruction-guide/nvc-instruction-guide
TONIGHT: We'll discuss how hormones influence mood/mental health. We'll continue tonight with the adrenal glands and the stress hormones they produce. We'll also talk about the importance of setting healthy boundaries.
After the talk, we'll have a chance to discuss our experiences and share more resources.
I would love to make these sessions as valuable, accessible and interactive as possible for everyone so please feel free to:
1. Share topics that would interest you so that I can be sure to cover them.
2. Ask/post questions so I can be sure to answer them during meetings.
3. Share the meeting details with others that you feel would enjoy/benefit from empowering information and supportive community :) Here is the URL to copy and paste each week: https://zoom.us/j/637222172
Resources will be shared via newsletter each week so please RSVP to stay in the loop.
I hope to see you online very soon!