Many of our workers are currently near or already facing burnout, especially after navigating the added stressors of a pandemic for two years.
A 2020 study published by the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health reported that 43% of workers felt work had a negative impact on their stress levels.
Additionally, 2022 research published by Zippia reports that:
• About 1 million American workers miss work each day because of stress
• More than 50% of workers are not engaged at work because of stress
• The main causes of workplace stress include workload, ineffective company communication, interpersonal relationships, and juggling work and life balance
Prolonged exposure to stress results in a host of physical, emotional, and behavioral symptoms. If any of your employees are experiencing symptoms of burnout, it may be worth assessing what is really going on at an organizational level and exploring how, as an employer, you can support the health and wellbeing of your staff.
Meet the VitaliTeam Workplace Wellness Programs
The VitaliTeam Workplace Wellness programs offer organizations a customizable and holistic approach to workplace health and well-being.
We can help you:
• Assess the state of employee well-being with a third-party well-being survey
• Identify organizational strengths and the key areas needing support
• Design and implement a holistic wellness program that is tailored to your organizational needs
With an approach that emphasizes the care of the whole person (mind and body), the importance of social connections, and building a healthy workplace culture, we empower your teams to feel their best so they can perform at their best and contribute at the highest level.
We've provided wellness training at organizations including Amazon, NCARB and on behalf of the American Heart Association. We've also helped countless individual employees at Amazon, Microsoft and Boeing holistically transform their health.
To learn more about the VitaliTeam Workplace Wellness Programs, visit: https://www.dradeolamead.com/vitaliteam
Schedule a discovery call today to learn more about how we can help you promote overall organizational health and the individual wellbeing of each member of your team while boosting productivity and profitability.
Adeola Mead is a Naturopathic Physician with 15 years of clinical experience.
Vitaliteam Workplace Wellness helps organizations implement wellness initiatives that improve mental and physical health while creating a culture of camaraderie in wellness.